19 Feb Discover the World By Rail Travel
Embark on an enchanting journey in the UK, Europe and beyond by rail. Sit back, relax and travel in style, whilst taking in the stunning sights and scenery. From the rugged landscape of the Lake District, the heritage railways of Europe , to iconic routes such as the Mont Blanc Express, these spectacular rail itineraries take you on a tour unlike any other.
You’ll see far more of a country as you go, while still arriving in the very heart of each destination you visit. What could be better? There’s so many itineraries available, here’s a small selection but do get in touch and I’ll match your requirements to the perfect destination!
Vienna City Break – 5 days from £739 per person
Travel to the imperial grandeur of Vienna by rail! Catch the Eurostar under the English Channel to Brussels and connect onto a high-speed service bound for Cologne. After an afternoon to explore the Rhine-side city, board a private compartment on the comfortable sleeper service to Vienna. Arrive refreshed the next morning ready to discover the opulent architecture and indulgent coffee culture of the Austrian capital. After three days of sightseeing, catch a plane back to UK.
- Spend an afternoon in Cologne before travelling to Vienna
- Journey to Vienna and back in comfort on a sleeper train service
- Explore the imperial palaces, museums and fabulous cuisine in Vienna
Classic Glacier & Bernina Express – 5 days from £1399 per person
Discover two of the world’s most scenic train journeys, the Glacier Express and the Bernina Express! Enjoy Switzerland’s scenery on this classic four-night holiday with stops in the cities of Interlaken and Chur. Watch verdant fields, rushing rivers, snowy mountain passes and glaciers pass by from the panoramic windows of these two famous trains.
- Travel on two of the world’s most scenic train journeys through Switzerland
- Journey to one of Europe’s highest train stations on the way to Jungfrau mountain
- Enjoy time in two of Switzerland’s most scenic alpine towns – Interlaken and Chur
Venice-Simplon Orient Express from Venice – 5 days from £3347 per person
Enjoy three nights exploring the magical city of Venice and then return to London in style with an overnight trip on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. Travel through the Swiss Alps, rolling French countryside and Paris.
- Enjoy a night in beautiful, lakeside Geneva
- Explore the enchanting city of Venice for three nights
- Return to London on the luxurious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and enjoy fine dining, impeccable service and incredible scenery through the Swiss Alps
Scottish Highlands and Isle of Skye – 8 days from £649 per person
Experience Scotland’s most iconic landscapes and attractions on this 7-day train journey. This spectacular itinerary feature unforgettable experiences in Inverness, Isle of Skye, Edinburgh, and London. Explore the gateway to the Scottish Highlands in Inverness, tour the magical Isle of Skye and tour the Eilean Donan Castle, stroll through Edinburgh’s medieval Old Town. There’s no better way to experience this corner of the world than by train.
- Explore Inverness, the gateway to the mesmerizing Scottish Highlands
- Tour the many unforgettable places and landscapes of the Isle of Skye
- Visit the Eilean Donan Castle, the most photographed castle in Scotland
- Discover Edinburgh’s charms, such as its medieval Old Town and Princes Street
Offers are per person which are subject to change based on availability
ABTA & ATOL Protected